Cookies are in use on this website.
This website uses a small number of cookies to function as intended. These cookies store various settings during and between visits and allow users to share pages via social networks and communicate with our sales team to live through a chat function.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
- Windows & Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
To find out what is collected by these companies, please visit their respective websites for more information.
- Google Ads – https://policies.google.com/?hl=en
- Google Analytics – https://policies.google.com/?hl=en
- Jetpack – https://automattic.com/privacy/
Force24 Cookies & Tracking
Our organisation utilises Force24’s marketing automation platform.
Force24 cookies are first party cookies and are enabled at the point of cookie acceptance on this website. The cookies are named below:
They allow us to understand our audience engagement thus allowing better optimisation of marketing activity.
f24_autoId – This is a temporary identifier on a local machine or phone browser that helps us track anonymous information to be later married up with f24_personid. If this is left anonymous it will be deleted after 6 months . Non-essential, first party, 10 years, persistent.
f24_personId – This is an ID generated per individual contact in the Force24 system to be able to track behaviour and form submissions into the Force24 system from outside sources per user. This is used for personalisation and ability to segment decisions for further communications. Non-essential, first party, 10 years, persistent.
The information stored by Force24 cookies remains anonymous until:
- Our website is visited via clicking from an email or SMS message, sent via the Force24 platform and cookies are accepted on the website.
- A user of the website completes a form containing email address from either our website or our Force24 landing pages.
The Force24 cookies will remain on a device for 10 years unless they are deleted.
We also use similar technologies including tracking pixels and link tracking to monitor your viewing activities
Device & browser type and open statistics
All emails have a tracking pixel ( a tiny invisible image ) with a query string in the URL. Within the URL we have user details to identify who opened an email for statistical purposes.
All links within emails and SMS messages sent from the Force24 platform contain a unique tracking reference, this reference help us identify who clicked an email for statistical purposes.
We use external services to enable live communication through our website. For example, cookies allow our website to recognise the visitor to optimise the chat-box functionality.
Cookies are also in use to provide additional non-essential website functions.
If you are concerned or have questions about how Astrak handles your personal data please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (or any other appropriate supervisory authority), which may be accessed through the following link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy should be addressed to HR Manager and Data Protection Officer, Astrak Group Ltd, Wheatfield Road, Dunnikier Business Park, Kirkcaldy, KY1 3PD. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read our full Privacy Statement by clicking this link.